Written by webmaster
Sunday, 05 July 2015 21:01
This is a collection of my movie list also my like ranking
1910+ | 1920+ | 1922 | 1930+ | 1940+ | 1950+ | 1960+ | 1970+ | 1980+ | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017
This is the lost of my Top Movies i Enjoy and love of all time!
- Indiana Jones (1.2.3) 1985-1989
- Back to the Future (1.2.3) 1985-1990
- 5th Element 1997
- Treasure Planet 2002
- Aladdin 1992
- Big Hero 6
Want to see:
Want to see:
Want to see:
Want to see:
Want to see
My Fav Order:
- Peets Dragon
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 2016-03-24
Want to see:
My Fav Order:
- Inside Out
- The Martian
- Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Jurassic World
The Hateful Eight
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
- Hitman: Agent 47
- Ex Machina
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
- Fantastic Four
- Cop Car
- Furious 7
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- Terminator Genisys
- The Gallows
Want To See:
Insurgent | The Good Dinosaur | Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | Crimson Peak | Knock Knock (I) | Sicario | The Walk (II) | Black Mass | Dope | Spectre | Bridge of Spies | The Intern (I) | Pixels | San Andreas | Steve Jobs | Hotel Transylvania 2 | The Last Witch Hunter | Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | Paper Towns | Legend (I) | The Visit (I) | | Room (I) | Beasts of No Nation | Spy | The Final Girls | A Very Murray Christmas | Vacation (I) | Macbeth (I) | Straight Outta Compton | Magic Mike XXL | The Gift (VI) | The Revenant | Love the Coopers | Suffragette | Pitch Perfect 2 | Love (II) | The Hateful Eight | Woodlawn | Cinderella (I) | Me and Earl and the Dying Girl | Focus | Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse | Insidious: Chapter 3 | Regression (I) | Turbo Kid | Entourage | Trumbo | Ant-Man | Jem and the Holograms | The Vatican Tapes | Truth | Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | The Lobster | Z for Zachariah | Man Up | The Age of Adaline | Tales of Halloween | Tremors 5: Bloodlines (Video) | Trainwreck | Attack on Titan: Part 2 | Zoo (TV Series) | Burnt (I) | Mr. Holmes | The Man from U.N.C.L.E. | Air (I) | Dark Places | The Longest Ride | Aloha (I) | Our Brand Is Crisis | Bone Tomahawk | Hidden (I) | Joy (I) | Creed (II) | The Boy (I) | Rock the Kasbah | I Saw the Light | Self/less | War Room | The Danish Girl | | The Perfect Guy | Pay the Ghost | Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' | Carol | I Spit on Your Grave: Vengeance is Mine | Krampus | The Program | The Big Short | True Story (I) | The Witch | Youth (I) | American Ultra | The Peanuts Movie | Victoria (II) | Ted 2 | Home (II) | Cartel Land (II) | Mississippi Grind | High-Rise | Brooklyn | Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans | Momentum (I) | Freeheld | Child 44 | MI-5 | Far from the Madding Crowd | Jazbaa | Victor Frankenstein | Zero Tolerance | In the Heart of the Sea | The Night Before (II) | Meadowland | Miss You Already | Attack on Titan: Part 1 | Ingrid Bergman in Her Own Words | By the Sea (I) | A Christmas Horror Story | Spotlight (I) | Indian Summers (TV Mini-Series) | The Transporter Refueled | Hot Pursuit
My Fav Order:
- Big Hero 6
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- The Boxtrolls
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- The Lego Movie
- Dracula Untold
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- The Imitation Game
- A Million Ways to Die in the West
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
- Transcendence (I)
- Lucy (I)
- Into the Woods
- John Wick
- Edge of Tomorrow
- The Interview
- Transformers: Age of Extinction
- Sex Tape
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Let's Be Cops
- The Expendables 3
NEED TO SEE 2014:
Paddington | Fury | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Gone Girl | The New Girlfriend | Whiplash | American Sniper | It Follows | Phoenix (II) | Big Game | Cake (II) | While We're Young | Nightcrawler | Love & Mercy | The Loft | The Cobbler | Beyond the Lights | The Best of Me | Boulevard | The Maze Runner | A Little Chaos | Unbroken (I) | The Judge | The Fault in Our Stars | The Equalizer | 2012 (I) (2009) | The Grand Budapest Hotel | Boyhood (I) |Ã | The Theory of Everything | Seventh Son (I) | Foxcatcher | The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies |Ã Inherent ViceÃ | WildÃ |Ã This Is Where I Leave You | If I Stay | Escobar: Paradise Lost | Blended | Dominion (TV Series) | Taken 3 | Kill Me Three Times | 7 Minutes (II) | Exodus: Gods and Kings | How to Train Your Dragon 2 | 22 Jump Street | The Babadook | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Predestination (I) | She's Funny That Way | That Awkward Moment | Love, Rosie | Testament of Youth | Supremacy (I) | Wild TalesÃ | What We Did on Our Holiday | The Gambler (III) | Neighbors | Time Out of Mind | American Heist | Still Alice | Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb | Girl House | Serena | A Most Wanted Man | Unfriended | The Other Woman | Sin City: A Dame to Kill For | Chef | Manglehorn | Need for Speed | Time Lapse | The Drop | The Forger | Selma | Hercules (I) | Beyond the Reach | Charlie's Farm | The Giver | The Book of Life | A Walk Among the Tombstones | Pompeii (I) | Good Kill | Hector and the Search for Happiness | Into the Storm | 300: Rise of an Empire | Black or WhiteÃ | Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day | Housebound | Tusk | Creep | Balls Out | Jersey Boys | The Look of Silence | Black Sea | The Hundred-Foot Journey | Tammy | Step Up All In | I Origins | Annie | Horrible Bosses 2 | The Purge: Anarchy | A Most Violent Year | Annabelle | Paper Planes (I) | The Calling | 2010 (1984) | The Guest (I) | What We Do in the Shadows | Two Night Stand | The Little Death | Spring (I) | The Water Diviner | Big Eyes (I) | Just Before I Go | The Voices | Endless Love | Dumb and Dumber To | The Prince | The November Man | St. Vincent | The Riot Club | Before I Go to Sleep | The Face of an Angel | Non-Stop | Playing It Cool
1. BLUE JASMINE (Woody Allen)
2. INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS (Joel & Ethan Coen)
3. BEFORE MIDNIGHT (Richard Linklater)
4. THE PAST (Asghar Farhadi)
5. THE CONJURING (James Wan)
6. UPSTREAM COLOR (Shane Carruth)
7. ALL IS LOST (J.C. Chandor)
8. CRYSTAL FAIRY & THE MAGICAL CACTUS AND 2012 (SebastiÃ ¡n Silva)
9. BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR (Abdellatif Kechiche)
10. THE WORLD'S END (Edgar Wright)
Honorable Mention: None
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Django Unchained
- Men in Black 3
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- The Hunger Games
- The Avengers
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Snow White and the Huntsman
- The Lorax
- The Bourne Legacy
- Moonrise Kingdom
- Mirror Mirror
- Silver Linings Playbook
- The Expendables 2
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- Hotel Transylvania
- Wrath of the Titans
- Resident Evil: Retribution
- Piranha 3DD
Want to see:
Cloud Atlas | | The Comedy |Ã Rise of the Guardians |Ã Les MisÃ ©rables |Ã Kahaani | Zero Dark Thirty |Ã Life of Pi |Ã Amour | Argo |Ã Holy Motors | John Carter | Beasts of the Southern Wild |Ã Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter | Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted | The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Ã¢ Part 2 | The Devil Inside | Paranormal Activity 4 | Ice Age: Continental Drift | Eega | Underworld: Awakening | The Master
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- source code movie
- i am number four movie
- cars 2
- war horse movie
- captain america the first avenger
- super 8
- deathly hallows part 2
- kung fu panda 2
- hangover 2
- immortals movie
- rango movie
- the green hornet
- real steel
- green lantern
- transformers dark of the moon
- sucker punch movie
- the muppets 2011
- rise of the planet of the apes
- no strings attached
Want to see:
melancholia | 50/50 | sherlock holmes a game of shadows | drive movie | moneyball movie | the tree of life | the descendants george clooney | movie tinker tailor soldier spy | the artist
- tron legacy
- alice in wonderland 2010
- despicable me
- iron man 2
- harry potter and the deathly hallows movie
- the last airbender movie
- toy story 3
- kick ass 2010
- little fockers
- percy jackson movie the lightning thief
- the switch
- black swan movie
- legend of the guardians
- clash of the titans 2010
Want to see:
grown ups | the king's speech | robin hood 2010 | easy a
Want to see:
Want to see:
- Treasure Planet
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Want to see:
Want to see:
I Love Melvin
My Fav Order
- Robin Hood (1922)
Want to see:
THE VAMPIRE | Oliver Twist | Blood and Sand | Manslaughter | Grandma's Boy
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 March 2017 20:23
Written by webmaster
Monday, 05 July 2010 20:53
CLIPART TERMS OF SERVICE ("TOS")
SINGLE USER STANDARD LICENSE
Dear Bluebrad Subscriber:
Please note: If your subscription was active prior to the changes in these TOS, your use of Images will be controlled by the TOS in effect at the time your Bluebrad subscription commenced. Your use of Images downloaded during a billing cycle that commences after the effective date hereof will be controlled by these TOS. Conversely, the use of any Images downloaded during a billing cycle that commenced prior to this change in the TOS will be governed by the TOS in effect during the subject billing cycle. Click here to view the earlier TOS.
Except as expressly provided herein, you may not directly or indirectly use, copy or reproduce any Image (in whole or in part) more than two times.
use the graphics and artwork for your personal or non-commercial projects in any way you like.
claim ownership of the graphics
sell them to third parties (please inform us if you see this product being sold)
bundle them and offer them toghether with your products as a free gift
It's highly recomended that you give credits back To Bluebrad. How can you do that? If you use it for your projects, you can mention it in your blogs, websites, emails...etc. Thanks in advance!
- All Images on the Bluebrad website are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties. Bluebrad and/or the various artists who provide content and/or Images to Bluebrad ("Submitters") own all rights, including the copyrights in and to the Images. Bluebrad and/or its Submitters reserve all rights in and to the Images not expressly granted to you by the terms of this license. Your rights to use any Image are subject to this license agreement and are conditioned upon your payment to Bluebrad for your use of the Images. If you fail to make any payment to Bluebrad when due, or if any check is dishonored or credit card charge refused or charged back, your account will be deemed delinquent. Provided that your account was current at the time you downloaded an Image and you were not otherwise in breach of any of the terms hereof (or of the terms of any other agreement between you and Bluebrad), you have the right to use the downloaded Image, subject however, to the terms of this agreement. If your account becomes delinquent, your right to use any Images downloaded at any time shall automatically terminate unless all payments together with any interest thereon and Bluebrad's costs of collection, bank charges and credit card processing fees are received by Bluebrad no later than fifteen (15) days from the date that your account became delinquent.
- By this Agreement, Bluebrad grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use and reproduce Images in the following ways, subject to the limitations set forth herein and in Part II hereof:
On web sites, provided that no Image is displayed at a resolution greater than 800 x 600 pixels;
- As toolbar skins, screensavers and mobile phone "wallpaper" for your own personal, non-commercial use, not for resale, download or distribution;
- As prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for your own personal, non-commercial use and display, not for resale, download or distribution;
- As a single hand painted reproduction (not as a printed reproduction) on canvas or other material to be used as decoration and not resold;
- In coordination with opt-in email marketing. However, Images cannot be used in connection with unsolicited email - or linked from unsolicited email and no Image may be reproduced or used more than (2) times;
- On letterhead and business cards, pamphlets, brochures, catalogs and on pop up and/or panel displays for use in conventions and trade shows, provided that no individual Image is reproduced more than (2) times in the aggregate;
- In the artwork for the packaging of any product provided that the print and/ or manufacturing run does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- Incorporated into software as a background image or splash screen, provided that the Image or any digital files containing the Image cannot be unincorporated from the software and further provided that the manufacturing or duplication run(s)of such software (including downloads of such software) does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- In multimedia presentations and incorporated into film and video for television and/or internet broadcast, and theatrical display only where the intended audience will consist of fewer than two (2) viewers;
- In multimedia presentations and incorporated into film and video for distribution and/or sale in the home video market, provided that the manufacturing or duplication run (including downloads) of such home videos does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- As CD or DVD cover art and/or artwork, provided that the manufacturing or print run of such CDs or DVDs (including downloads of such artwork) does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- As part of editorial or advertising copy in magazines, newspapers, books, book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such magazines, newspapers, books , book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- In eBooks, including multi seat license electronic textbooks, provided that the number of potential seat licenses or end users is fewer than Two (2) in the aggregate; and
- As advertising posters for use in promoting the sale of other products (as opposed to promoting the sale of the prints, posters, etc. containing the Images), provided that such prints and/or posters and/or other reproductions combine words and an Image or Images and further provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such posters does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate.
- In the event that you create a derivative work based on or incorporating one or more Images, all rights in and to such Images shall continue to be owned by Bluebrad or its Submitter(s), subject to your rights to use such Image(s) pursuant to the terms and limitations set forth herein.
All other rights in the Images are expressly reserved by Bluebrad for itself and its Submitters.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Use an Image other than as specified in PART I.
- Except as expressly provided in Part I hereof, directly or indirectly copy or reproduce any Image (in whole or in part) more than Two (2) times. Nor may you produce or otherwise create for resale or distribution, printed reproductions of any Image on canvas, paper, plastic or any other medium unless expressly permitted by this agreement.
- Use or display any Image on websites or in connection with any service designed to sell or induce sales of "print on demand" products using or incorporating Image(s), including, by way of example only, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, giclee prints, wallpaper, artwork and other items.
- Use an Image together with pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content or in such a manner that it infringes upon any third party's trademark or intellectual property.
Use an Image in a way that places any person depicted in the Image in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive - this includes, but is not limited to the use of Images: a) in pornography, "adult videos" or the like; b) in ads for tobacco products; c) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; d) in connection with political endorsements; e) in advertisements or promotional materials for pharmaceutical or healthcare, herbal or medical products, including, but not limited to dietary supplements, digestive aids, herbal supplements, personal hygiene or birth control products; and f) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use an Image containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition.
Use Bluebrad Images in a manner that competes with Bluebrad's business. This includes, by way of illustration only and not by way of limitation, displaying Images in any format (including thumbnails) for download on a website, offering Bluebrad Images for sale, or including Bluebrad Images in templates of any nature, including templates for websites, social networking websites (e.g., MySpace.com, Facebook, etc.) documents, projects or otherwise for distribution and/or sale to third parties.
You may not create a digital or print greeting card line based on Bluebrad Images - or use our Images as the basis for any individual or collection of physical or digital objects which you then offer for sale. However, you may use up to ten (10) Images per paid monthly subscription for manufacturing or producing physical items for promotional use only, including paper greeting cards, magnets, etc., provided that you do not produce more than 1,000 copies of any single item that bears one or more Images and further provided that such items combine text with any Images. Promotional uses must comply, in all respects, with the restrictions set forth in these TOS. You may not sell or distribute items (e.g., mousepads, calendars, mugs, t-shirts, bookmarks, etc.) that incorporate Images. If you wish to use an Image or Images in connection with the production of any items prohibited by this Standard License, you may purchase an Enhanced License, which provides a broader grant of rights. Click here to view the Enhanced License
"Non-transferable" as used herein means that except as specifically provided in these TOS, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, the Image or the right to use the Image. You may however, transfer Images to a third party for the sole purpose of causing such third party to produce and/or manufacture your goods incorporating Images subject to the terms and conditions herein. In addition, the work you produce with the Image must be used for yourself, your direct employer, client, or customer, who must be the end user of your work. You agree to take all commercially responsible steps to prevent third parties from duplicating any Image. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any Bluebrad Image(s) please notify us via email at
Subject to the terms hereof, and provided that you have not breached the terms of this or any other agreement with Bluebrad, Bluebrad shall defend, indemnify, and hold you harmless up to the "Limits of Liability" (as hereinafter defined). Such indemnification shall only apply to claims for damages directly attributable to Bluebrad's breach of the foregoing warranties and representations, together with the expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), arising out of or directly connected to any actual or threatened lawsuit, claim, or legal proceeding alleging that the possession, distribution, or use of Images downloaded and used by you pursuant to these TOS violate Bluebrad's warranties contained herein. This indemnification is conditioned upon you notifying Bluebrad, in writing, of any such claim or threatened claim, no later than five (5) business days from the date you know or reasonably should have known of the claim or threatened claim. Such notification must include all details of the claim then known to you (e.g., Bluebrad Image Number, a copy of the Image as used, name and contact information of person and/or entity making the claim, nature and date of alleged claim, copies of any correspondence received and/or sent in connection with the claim). The notification must be faxed to Bluebrad at 1-646-786-4782 with a hard copy to Bluebrad , 60 Broad Street, 30th Floor, New York, New York, 10004, Attention: General Counsel, via Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested, or overnight courier, recipient's signature required. Bluebrad shall have the right to assume the handling, settlement or defense of any claim or litigation to which this indemnification applies. You agree to cooperate with Bluebrad in the defense of any such claim and shall have the right to participate in any litigation at your own expense. Bluebrad shall not be liable for any legal fees and/or other costs incurred prior to receiving complete notification of the claim as provided herein.
Credit Attributions and Copyright Notices for Editorial Uses of Images
You shall provide a link back to www.Bluebrad.com (where applicable) -or- provide a credit to the Bluebrad contributor and to Bluebrad in connection with the editorial use of any Image. Such credit shall be in substantially the following form: "Name of Artist/Bluebrad.com"
In the event that an Image is used in connection with a film, television broadcast, documentary or other audio-video or multimedia project, you shall use reasonable commercial efforts to accord the Bluebrad contributor and Bluebrad a credit as provided above.
The unintentional omission of the aforesaid credit will not be a breach of the terms hereof provided that Subscriber cures such omission following email notice from Bluebrad.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU BREACH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT WITH Bluebrad, Bluebrad SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE IN ADDITION TO Bluebrad'S OTHER RIGHTS AT LAW AND/OR EQUITY. Bluebrad SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO REFUND ANY FEES PAID BY YOU IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED BY REASON OF A BREACH ANY SUCH BREACH OR BREACHES.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN PARAGRAPH 26 HEREOF, IN NO EVENT, SHALL Bluebrad'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE Bluebrad WEBSITE AND/OR IMAGE(S) CONTAINED THEREON (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE MONETARY AMOUNT ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY Bluebrad FROM YOU FOR YOUR USE OF THE APPLICABLE IMAGE(S). NEITHER Bluebrad NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES MANAGERS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE IMAGE(S), Bluebrad'S BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR OTHERWISE, UNLESS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN, EVEN IF Bluebrad HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT, SHALL Bluebrad'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE Bluebrad WEBSITE AND/OR IMAGE(S) CONTAINED THEREON (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE LIMITS OF LIABILITY.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU USE FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE ENGAGE IN ANY CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AFFECTING Bluebrad, Bluebrad WILL PROMPTLY FILE A COMPLAINT WITH www.ic3.gov, THE INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER, A PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) AND THE NATIONAL WHITE COLLAR CRIME CENTER.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 March 2017 20:05
Written by webmaster
Friday, 04 January 2013 16:00
You may ignore it but deep down your heart, you know that the design is extremely ordinary, if not awful to look at. Now do not blame you squarely for that. As we are into the same field, we all know how hard it is to give perfect shape to a design when the client is interrupting all the time or making all sorts of suggestions, which are somewhat not possible unless you leave your human existence. Yes, it drives us crazy and you might feel the urge to yell at someone nearby in utter frustration when you look at the final outcome, which could be just like this –
But this is not the case always. There are some glaring or glowing examples of great web designs where client’s suggestions did work. See things this way. Since we are all human beings, we cannot be right (as a designer) or wrong (clients of course) always.
Learn From Experience
If you are a seasoned designer, you might possess the divine knowledge of judging the fate of a project at the very early stage. If you spot any signs of a project to be victim of bad decision, you should take a firm stance at the very onset. When you start feeling that your client is making you compromise on the colors, font or other things that could spell doom for your design project, you need to make it clear to your client that he is wrong though not directly. You need to make him see the other side of things by letting him know that his decision is going to get the whole project down. However, if the client is adamant and threatens to stop the project, you should maintain silence unless you do not care much about losing the client. And if you choose the first path to salvation and keep praying to God.
Draw A Line
You need to draw a line between insanity and argument. If you feel that the suggestions or the arguments of the client hold some water, you need to take criticism into grace and try your level best to make whatever amendment possible. However, if you feel that suggestions are no better than insanity, you should never go down to the stupid suggestions of clients. However, I am not asking you to confront him headlong rather try to be reasonable with him by showing him a preview of the future. Tell him straight that you have been working on the same thing for the past few years and you know what is write and wrong to stop the nagging client from intervening in the project all the time.
Sometimes, clients themselves do not have any clear idea of what they want but they still feel, as they are clients, they should intervene whenever possible. If this is the case, you need to make him clear that you have got enough projects in your hands and therefore, you do not have enough time in your hands to entertain all his fancy ideas. Let him find another service provider if he refuses to budge. It is better to concentrate on other projects rather than getting yourself busy with some unproductive and fruitless tasks.
Do not Ignore Him Completely
Sometimes, it good to make somebody appear that you are all ears. It is like making him believe that you are taking care of all his suggestions but when you are paying little attention to. However, try this small trick – try to accommodate one or two of his weird suggestions into the design, it will make him feel good and at the same time, you would not have to make much compromise on the quality front.
Last Updated on Monday, 28 March 2016 19:19
Written by webmaster
Sunday, 05 July 2015 08:08
Here is a list of websites that may save your day.
||Video and media
|| Web designer tools
http://shop.bluebrad.com/ - Illustrator design graphics and clipart
myfonts.com/WhatTheFont – quickly determine the font name from an image.
lovelycharts.com – create flowcharts, network diagrams, sitemaps, etc.
iconfinder.com – the best place to find icons of all sizes.
google.com/webfonts – a good collection of open source fonts.
regex.info – find data hidden in your photographs – see more EXIF tools.
homestyler.com – design from scratch or re-model your home in 3d. FRee From autodesk.
youtube.com/tv - WATCH YOUTUBE LIKE TV
screenr.com – record movies of your desktop and send them straight to YouTube.
tubemogul.com – simultaneously upload videos to YouTube and other video sites.
livestream.com – broadcast events live over the web, including your desktop screen.
https://www.join.me/ – share you screen with anyone over the web.
mixlr.com – broadcast live audio over the web.
whoishostingthis.com – find the web host of any website.
ctrlq.org/screenshots – for capturing screenshots of web pages on mobile and desktops.
unfurlr.com – find the original URL that's hiding behind a short URL.
coralcdn.org – if a site is down due to heavy traffic, try accessing it through coral CDN.
goo.gl – shorten long URLs and convert URLs into QR codes with advanced tracking.
iwantmyname.com – helps you search domains across all TLDs.
woorank.com – research a website from the SEO perspective.
ewhois.com – find the other websites of a person with reverse Analytics lookup.
scribblemaps.com – quickly create custom Google Maps online.
pancake.io – create a free and simple website using your Dropbox account.
|Text Editers - office documents
|| Social Networking tools
|| Other Stuff
http://Drive.Google.com - create and share documents online.
Http://openoffice.org - free destop software
onlineocr.net – recognize text from scanned PDFs - see other OCR tools.
viewer.zoho.com – Preview PDFs and Presentations directly in the browser.
pdfescape.com – lets you can quickly edit PDFs in the browser itself.
http://dabbleboard.com – your virtual whiteboard.
http://zoom.it – view very high-resolution images in your browser without scrolling.
http://postpost.com – a better search engine for twitter.
http://ifttt.com – create a connection between all your online accounts.
qClock – find the local time of a city using a Google Map.
http://followupthen.com – the easiest way to setup email reminders.
joliprint.com – reformats news articles and blog content as a newspaper.
e.ggtimer.com – a simple online timer for your daily needs.
random.org – pick random numbers, flip coins, and more.
flightstats.com - Track flight status at airports worldwide.
translate.google.com – translate web pages, PDFs and Office documents.
|| Other Search
|| Email and texting
Http://Lastpass.com - Great Pasword Management.
jotti.org – scan any suspicious file or email attachment for viruses.
wolframalpha.com – gets answers directly without searching - see more wolfram tips.
ctrql.org/rss – a search engine for RSS feeds.
gtmetrix.com – the perfect tool for measuring your site performance online.
google.com/history – found something on Google but can't remember it now?
boxoh.com – track the status of any shipment on Google Maps – alternative.
ctrlq.org/html-mail – send rich-text mails to anyone, anonymously.
scr.im – share you email address online without worrying about spam.
spypig.com – now get read receipts for your email.
|Tech and computer repair
|| Internet Web Games
|| File Transfer
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ekeyfinder/ - Windows Key Finder FREE
http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html - Free Personal PC Audit
http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/ - Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key)
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html - ProduKey is a small utility that displays the ProductID and the CD-Key of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007)
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/rockxp.html - xp Recovery tool
http://kickassapp.com/ - Broswer breaker
http://diep.io/ - tank game
http://slither.io/ - snake game
cloud.bluebrad.com - email
to get your personal space
http://wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
chipin.com – when you need to raise funds online for an event or a cause.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4693486 - Creator support
hundredzeros.com – best-sellers on all subjects that you can download for free.
polishmywriting.com – check your writing for spelling or grammatical errors.
marker.to – easily highlight the important parts of a web page for sharing.
whichdateworks.com – planning an event? find a date that works for all.
everytimezone.com – a less confusing view of the world time zones.
noteflight.com – print music sheets, write your own music online (review).
imo.im - chat with your buddies on Skype, Facebook, Google Talk, etc. from one place.
47. kleki.com – create paintings and sketches with a wide variety of brushes.
48. similarsites.com – discover new sites that are similar to what you like already.
49. wordle.net – quick summarize long pieces of text with tag clouds.
50. bubbl.us – create mind-maps, brainstorm ideas in the browser.
51. kuler.adobe.com – get color ideas, also extract colors from photographs.
52. liveshare.com – share your photos in an album instantly.
53. lmgtfy.com – when your friends are too lazy to use Google on their own.
54. midomi.com – when you need to find the name of a song.
56. faxzero.com – send an online fax for free – see more fax services.
57. feedmyinbox.com – get RSS feeds as an email newsletter.
58. ge.tt – quickly send a file to someone, they can even preview it before downloading.
59. pipebytes.com – transfer files of any size without uploading to a third-party server.
60. tinychat.com – setup a private chat room in micro-seconds.
61. privnote.com – create text notes that will self-destruct after being read.
downforeveryoneorjustme.com – find if your favorite website is offline or not?
aviary.com/myna – an online audio editor that lets record, and remix audio clips online.
disposablewebpage.com – create a temporary web page that self-destruct.
urbandictionary.com – find definitions of slangs and informal words.
seatguru.com – consult this site before choosing a seat for your next flight.
sxc.hu – download stock images absolutely free.
75. alertful.com – quickly setup email reminders for important events.
76. picmonkey.com – Picnik is offline but PicMonkey is an even better image editor.
77. formspring.me – you can ask or answer personal questions here.
78. sumopaint.com – an excellent layer-based online image editor.
79. snopes.com – find if that email offer you received is real or just another scam.
80. typingweb.com – master touch-typing with these practice sessions.
81. mailvu.com – send video emails to anyone using your web cam.
82. timerime.com – create timelines with audio, video and images.
83. stupeflix.com – make a movie out of your images, audio and video clips.
84. safeweb.norton.com – check the trust level of any website.
85. teuxdeux.com – a beautiful to-do app that looks like your paper dairy.
86. deadurl.com – you'll need this when your bookmarked web pages are deleted.
87. minutes.io – quickly capture effective notes during meetings.
88. youtube.com/leanback – Watch YouTube channels in TV mode.
89. youtube.com/disco – quickly create a video playlist of your favorite artist.
90. talltweets.com – Send tweets longer than 140 characters.
builtwith.com – find the technology stack of any website.
radbox.me – bookmark online videos and watch them later (review).
tagmydoc.com – add QR codes to your documents and presentations (review).
notes.io – the easiest way to write short text notes in the browser.
fiverr.com – hire people to do little things for $5.
otixo.com – easily manage your online files on Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 March 2017 20:28
Good Day Sunshine! Outside it's getting darker but this new theme is just for fun!
- All new feal
- new layout
- new banner ads
- new pricing and services
- new team members
Get news and join the club today.