CLIPART TERMS OF SERVICE ("TOS")
SINGLE USER STANDARD LICENSE
use the graphics and artwork for your personal or non-commercial projects in any way you like.
claim ownership of the graphics
sell them to third parties (please inform us if you see this product being sold)
bundle them and offer them toghether with your products as a free gift
It's highly recomended that you give credits back To Bluebrad. How can you do that? If you use it for your projects, you can mention it in your blogs, websites, emails...etc. Thanks in advance!
- All Images on the Bluebrad website are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties. Bluebrad and/or the various artists who provide content and/or Images to Bluebrad ("Submitters") own all rights, including the copyrights in and to the Images. Bluebrad and/or its Submitters reserve all rights in and to the Images not expressly granted to you by the terms of this license. Your rights to use any Image are subject to this license agreement and are conditioned upon your payment to Bluebrad for your use of the Images. If you fail to make any payment to Bluebrad when due, or if any check is dishonored or credit card charge refused or charged back, your account will be deemed delinquent. Provided that your account was current at the time you downloaded an Image and you were not otherwise in breach of any of the terms hereof (or of the terms of any other agreement between you and Bluebrad), you have the right to use the downloaded Image, subject however, to the terms of this agreement. If your account becomes delinquent, your right to use any Images downloaded at any time shall automatically terminate unless all payments together with any interest thereon and Bluebrad's costs of collection, bank charges and credit card processing fees are received by Bluebrad no later than fifteen (15) days from the date that your account became delinquent.
- By this Agreement, Bluebrad grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use and reproduce Images in the following ways, subject to the limitations set forth herein and in Part II hereof:
On web sites, provided that no Image is displayed at a resolution greater than 800 x 600 pixels;
- As toolbar skins, screensavers and mobile phone "wallpaper" for your own personal, non-commercial use, not for resale, download or distribution;
- As prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for your own personal, non-commercial use and display, not for resale, download or distribution;
- As a single hand painted reproduction (not as a printed reproduction) on canvas or other material to be used as decoration and not resold;
- In coordination with opt-in email marketing. However, Images cannot be used in connection with unsolicited email - or linked from unsolicited email and no Image may be reproduced or used more than (2) times;
- On letterhead and business cards, pamphlets, brochures, catalogs and on pop up and/or panel displays for use in conventions and trade shows, provided that no individual Image is reproduced more than (2) times in the aggregate;
- In the artwork for the packaging of any product provided that the print and/ or manufacturing run does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- Incorporated into software as a background image or splash screen, provided that the Image or any digital files containing the Image cannot be unincorporated from the software and further provided that the manufacturing or duplication run(s)of such software (including downloads of such software) does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- In multimedia presentations and incorporated into film and video for television and/or internet broadcast, and theatrical display only where the intended audience will consist of fewer than two (2) viewers;
- In multimedia presentations and incorporated into film and video for distribution and/or sale in the home video market, provided that the manufacturing or duplication run (including downloads) of such home videos does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- As CD or DVD cover art and/or artwork, provided that the manufacturing or print run of such CDs or DVDs (including downloads of such artwork) does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- As part of editorial or advertising copy in magazines, newspapers, books, book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such magazines, newspapers, books , book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate;
- In eBooks, including multi seat license electronic textbooks, provided that the number of potential seat licenses or end users is fewer than Two (2) in the aggregate; and
- As advertising posters for use in promoting the sale of other products (as opposed to promoting the sale of the prints, posters, etc. containing the Images), provided that such prints and/or posters and/or other reproductions combine words and an Image or Images and further provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such posters does not exceed Two (2) copies in the aggregate.
- In the event that you create a derivative work based on or incorporating one or more Images, all rights in and to such Images shall continue to be owned by Bluebrad or its Submitter(s), subject to your rights to use such Image(s) pursuant to the terms and limitations set forth herein.
All other rights in the Images are expressly reserved by Bluebrad for itself and its Submitters.
- Use an Image other than as specified in PART I.
- Except as expressly provided in Part I hereof, directly or indirectly copy or reproduce any Image (in whole or in part) more than Two (2) times. Nor may you produce or otherwise create for resale or distribution, printed reproductions of any Image on canvas, paper, plastic or any other medium unless expressly permitted by this agreement.
- Use or display any Image on websites or in connection with any service designed to sell or induce sales of "print on demand" products using or incorporating Image(s), including, by way of example only, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, giclee prints, wallpaper, artwork and other items.
- Use an Image together with pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content or in such a manner that it infringes upon any third party's trademark or intellectual property.
Use an Image in a way that places any person depicted in the Image in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive - this includes, but is not limited to the use of Images: a) in pornography, "adult videos" or the like; b) in ads for tobacco products; c) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; d) in connection with political endorsements; e) in advertisements or promotional materials for pharmaceutical or healthcare, herbal or medical products, including, but not limited to dietary supplements, digestive aids, herbal supplements, personal hygiene or birth control products; and f) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use an Image containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU BREACH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT WITH Bluebrad, Bluebrad SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE IN ADDITION TO Bluebrad'S OTHER RIGHTS AT LAW AND/OR EQUITY. Bluebrad SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO REFUND ANY FEES PAID BY YOU IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED BY REASON OF A BREACH ANY SUCH BREACH OR BREACHES.
You may ignore it but deep down your heart, you know that the design is extremely ordinary, if not awful to look at. Now do not blame you squarely for that. As we are into the same field, we all know how hard it is to give perfect shape to a design when the client is interrupting all the time or making all sorts of suggestions, which are somewhat not possible unless you leave your human existence. Yes, it drives us crazy and you might feel the urge to yell at someone nearby in utter frustration when you look at the final outcome, which could be just like this –
But this is not the case always. There are some glaring or glowing examples of great web designs where client’s suggestions did work. See things this way. Since we are all human beings, we cannot be right (as a designer) or wrong (clients of course) always.
Learn From Experience
If you are a seasoned designer, you might possess the divine knowledge of judging the fate of a project at the very early stage. If you spot any signs of a project to be victim of bad decision, you should take a firm stance at the very onset. When you start feeling that your client is making you compromise on the colors, font or other things that could spell doom for your design project, you need to make it clear to your client that he is wrong though not directly. You need to make the client see the other side of things by letting them know that there decision is going to get the whole project shut down. However, if the client is adamant and threatens to stop the project, you should maintain silence unless you do not care much about losing the client.
Draw A Line
You need to draw a line between insanity and argument. If you feel that the suggestions or the arguments of the client hold some water, you need to take criticism into grace and try your level best to make whatever amendment possible. However, if you feel that suggestions are no better than insanity, you should never go down to the stupid suggestions of clients. However, I am not asking you to confront him headlong rather try to be reasonable with him by showing him a preview of the future. Tell him straight that you have been working on the same thing for the past few years and you know what is write and wrong to stop the nagging client from intervening in the project all the time.
Sometimes, clients themselves do not have any clear idea of what they want but they still feel, as they are clients, they should intervene whenever possible. If this is the case, you need to make him clear that you have got enough projects in your hands and therefore, you do not have enough time in your hands to entertain all his fancy ideas. Let him find another service provider if he refuses to budge. It is better to concentrate on other projects rather than getting yourself busy with some unproductive and fruitless tasks.
Do not Ignore Him Completely
Sometimes, it good to make somebody appear that you are all ears. It is like making him believe that you are taking care of all his suggestions but when you are paying little attention to. However, try this small trick – try to accommodate one or two of his weird suggestions into the design, it will make him feel good and at the same time, you would not have to make much compromise on the quality front.
Here is a list of websites that may save your day.
|Design Tools||Video and media||Web designer tools|
|Text Editers - Office Documents||Social Networking tools||Other Stuff|
http://tinychat.com – setup a private chat room in micro-seconds.
qClock – find the local time of a city using a Google Map.
http://followupthen.com – the easiest way to setup email reminders.
otixo.com – easily manage your online files on Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.
joliprint.com – reformats news articles and blog content as a newspaper.
e.ggtimer.com – a simple online timer for your daily needs.
random.org – pick random numbers, flip coins, and more.
flightstats.com - Track flight status at airports worldwide.
translate.google.com – translate web pages, PDFs and Office documents.
|Security||Other Search||Email | Texting|
Http://Lastpass.com - Great Pasword Management.
jotti.org – scan any suspicious file or email attachment for viruses.
--- VPN ---
Private Internet Access: http://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
|Tech and computer repair||Internet Web Games||File Transfer|
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ekeyfinder/ - Windows Key Finder FREE
http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html - Free Personal PC Audit
http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/ - Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key)
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html - ProduKey is a small utility that displays the ProductID and the CD-Key of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007)
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/rockxp.html - xp Recovery tool
yousendit.com - oneway file share.
http://wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
http://Dropbox.com - also great for backing-up
http://pipebytes.com – transfer files of any size without uploading to a third-party server.
http://ge.tt – quickly send a file to someone, they can even preview it before downloading.
|Croud Fund||Online Business||Free computer programs|
chipin.com – when you need to raise funds online for an event or a cause.
fiverr.com – hire people to do little things for $5.
imo.im - chat with your buddies on Skype, Facebook, Google Talk, etc. from one place.
http://ccleaner.com - keep your PC clean and junk free
http://defragler.com - keep your harddrive in tip top shape.
glasswire.com - simple firewall and network monitor.
|WORK STATION TOOLS||OFFICE and internal work (NEW)||Work In Progress (sorting)|
spacedesk.net/download/ - this is a way for you to use your laptop or tablet as screen 2
Picpick.com - Quick Screenshot software
Mouse Without Borders - use one mouse and keyboard from microsoft that allows you to share 1 mouse and keyboard with another computer on the same desk.
Synergy - Share one mouse and keyboard between multiple computers
|https://calendly.com - Apointment booking||
whichdateworks.com – planning an event? find a date that works for all.
everytimezone.com – a less confusing view of the world time zones.
noteflight.com – print music sheets, write your own music online (review)
kleki.com – create paintings and sketches with a wide variety of brushes
wordle.net – quick summarize long pieces of text with tag clouds.
bubbl.us – create mind-maps, brainstorm ideas in the browser.
kuler.adobe.com – get color ideas, also extract colors from photographs.
liveshare.com – share your photos in an album instantly.
lmgtfy.com – when your friends are too lazy to use Google on their own.
midomi.com – when you need to find the name of a song.
faxzero.com – send an online fax for free – see more fax services.
disposablewebpage.com – create a temporary web page that self-destruct.
sumopaint.com – an excellent layer-based online image editor.
snopes.com – find if that email offer you received is real or just another scam.
typingweb.com – master touch-typing with these practice sessions.
mailvu.com – send video emails to anyone using your web cam.
teuxdeux.com – a beautiful to-do app that looks like your paper dairy.
builtwith.com – find the technology stack of any website.
notes.io – the easiest way to write short text notes in the browser.
Please Touch Me http://www.pleasetouchme.com/
How Fast Are You Moving? http://neal.fun/speed/
Channel Surfer http://www.channelsurfer.club/#newVid...
Shapes Mania http://shapesmania.com/circles
Poison Pill ID https://pill-id.webpoisoncontrol.org/#/tab-imprint
City Data http://www.city-data.com/
Everything About There https://everythingabouthere.com/
Looking At Something http://www.lookingatsomething.com/
CubeOut ) http://alteredqualia.com/cubeout/
Levers ) http://vectorpark.com/levers/
10 Minute Mail: https://10minutemail.com
Project Alexandria: http://projectalexandria.net/
Fake Name Generator: http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/
Madeon’s Adventure Machine: http://www.madeon.fr/adventuremachine/
Mt Everest in 3D: http://www.explore-everest.com/mt-eve...
Down for Everyone or Just Me: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
A Good Movie to Watch: https://agoodmovietowatch.com/
Account Killer: http://www.accountkiller.com/en/#
Social Media Marketing Tools
|Data & Analytics Tools||Content Marketing Tools||Pay Per Click Tools|
BuzzStream – BuzzStream is web-based software that helps the world’s best marketers promote their products, services and content to build links, buzz, and brands
Copyscape – Copyscape is a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.
CrazyEgg – Through Crazy Egg’s heat map and scroll map reports you can get an understanding of how your visitors engage with your website so you can boost your conversion rates.
HARO – Help A Reporter Out and discover daily opportunities to be a sources to journalists interested in your expertise and thought leadership.
Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator – Simply add your keyword in the text field and you’ll see titles and topics for your next blog post.
Leadpages – Leadpages is the only platform that lets you collect leads and customer contacts from landing pages, pop-up forms, social media, text messaging, and email.
Medium – Medium is a place to read, write, and interact with the stories that matter most to you.
OptinMonster – OptinMonster is a powerful lead generation software that converts abandoning visitors into subscribers with their dynamic marketing tools and exit technology.
Prezi – Prezi is a cloud based presentation software that opens up a new world between whiteboards and slides.
SumoMe – SumoMe is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website’s traffic, including a free list builder.
Wistia – Wistia provides professional video hosting with amazing viewer analytics, HD video delivery, and marketing tools to help understand your visitors.
Quora – Many content marketers use Quora to find quotes, answer questions, explain complex topics, and other ways to make their content more accessible.
if you ever need filler text for the look and feel of content ... here is a fun one http://grootipsum.com/ http://www.catipsum.com/index.php
find more https://www.nuketown.com/geeky-lorem-ipsum-text/
Good Day Sunshine! Outside it's getting darker but this new theme is just for fun!
- All new feal
- new layout
- new banner ads
- new pricing and services
- new team members
Get news and join the club today.